New Website + free Weekly Meal Plan
I know it’s been a while since I’ve written; a lot has happened since Memorial Day. James and I moved into a fabulous new house in Truckee, I attended the USANA Health Sciences Convention in Salt Lake City (check out the pics below), a family wedding and last but not least we revamped my entire online brand with lots of exciting things just for you. Here’s a breakdown of what’s New + Good at ShannonVigil.com.
Check out the new look + feel at SHANNONVIGIL.COM.
My intention is for this new site and my social media pages to be a source of healthy living tools + tips for you.
My goal is to create a COMMUNITY of inspiring women (and men, too) who want to live their lives to the fullest and believe in supporting each other along the way. Everything new is designed with that in mind.
NEW FREE STUFF
- STRESS COCKTAIL QUIZ. There’s a new fun quiz on the site to determine your Stress Cocktail. You can access the quiz by entering your information on the new site, which also subscribes you to my email list (see more perks below). If you’re already part of my mailing list you can still take advantage of this fun quiz. Click HERE to download the Stress Cocktail Quiz and get practical tips to feel balanced + energized. Spread the love to friends, family, and coworkers who you think might benefit from being a part of this community.
- WEEKLY MEAL PLAN. Every Sunday I’ll post a free Weekly Meal Plan exclusively for my email subscribers to help take the stress out of eating healthy. Planning and meal preparation is critical to your success so I want to give you all the tools you need to make meal planning + prepping a weekly habit. Make sure you’re a subscriber to my list if you want access!
- VIDEO BLOGS. Short video blogs will be a part of the monthly rotation on Shannon’s You Tube Channel. These will either be recipe how-to’s or lifestyle tips in short and fun videos. Super excited to show off my new kitchen, too! Subscribe to my YouTube channel to get all the latest VLOGS.
ONE-TIME PRIVATE COACHING for those of you who just want to get your feet wet with health coaching or if you’re a past client and need to touch base. See more details about my Troubleshoot Session HERE.
TRANSFORM PACKAGE. You’ll get my personalized attention and support for 12 weeks while working on your most-desired health goals like weight-loss, fertility, digestion, stress-management and hormone-balance. Find out more about how it works and what’s included HERE.
CLEAN UP YOUR DIET (my 21-day online nutrition program ) is on it’s way out; I’m making room for a new online program due out soon. My next and last session of CUYD will start on September 22nd at a discounted rate of $199. This is your Back to School Special so take advantage and sign up HERE. Registration opens September 8th at 8am PST and closes September 19th at 8pm PST.
If you’re looking for support but are unsure of which program is best for you, Schedule a Free Meet + Tweak Session HERE and I’ll help you make the best decision for your goals + budget.
YOUR ROLE IN THIS
- ENGAGE. Shannon Vigil Wellness is all about helping YOU achieve your health goals and live your best life. So make sure you engage with the #SVWellness community by commenting on blogs and social media posts as well as tagging #SVWellness when you post pics of your healthy meals from your weekly meal plan on Instagram and Facebook. I’ll be re-gramming, re-tweeting, and re-facebooking all your posts because you deserve some recognition for your healthy efforts.
- FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST. Also, if you’re on Pinterest (and you should be) be sure to follow me and check my boards. I provide so many helpful pins + Pinterest-Only Recipes. You can even create a “Weekly Meal Plan” board and pin recipes from my boards and other Pinners to keep your menu fresh + exciting each week.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS to take the Stress Cocktail Quiz and join the #SVWellness community so you can support each other with healthy meals and workout check-ins via social media.
I want to spend of few lines on GRATITUDE because heaven knows I could not have accomplished this project all on my own. Special thanks goes out to:
Meredith Carty, my awesome graphic designer who helped me create the look and feel I was going for.
Michael Catanzaro, my web developer for making everything work properly and for teaching me how to use WordPress.
Erin Brennan, my brand strategist for pumping me up and helping me nail down my message and copy.
Brooke Bryand for my beautiful headshots and making me feel relaxed and centered during the shoot. The photos are beautiful.
Friends and Family for all the continued support in my endeavors and for their constructive feedback during this process.
So there you have it! Check it out for yourselves. Your first Weekly Meal Plan will be posted this coming Sunday 9/7. Be sure to check the website on Sundays so you can create that shopping list and do some meal prep.
Lots of Love,